H&M Hennes & Mauritz AE in Apparel and Footwear (Greece)
H&M Hennes & Mauritz plans to continue with the slow but steady expansion of its outlet network in Greece. The company is set to continue focusing on offering a wide variety of products at low prices and conducting strong marketing campaigns, including collaborations with famous fashion designers, and engaging in strong advertising campaigns.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- H&M HENNES & MAURITZ AE IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 H&M Hennes & Mauritz AE: Key Facts
- Summary 2 H&M Hennes & Mauritz AE: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 H&M Hennes & Mauritz AE: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 H&M Hennes & Mauritz: H&M in Thessaloniki
- Chart 2 H&M Hennes & Mauritz: H&Min Thessaloniki
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 H&M Hennes & Mauritz AE: Competitive Position 2015