Healthcare and Social Services in South Korea
The revenue of healthcare and social service providers continued rise backed by the rapidly rising number of people in need of healthcare services and products, in light of the ageing society and the rising incidence of non-communicable diseases. The National Statistical Office (South Korea) reported that the number of elderly (over 65 year old) beneficiaries of the national health system was up by 3% in 2016 alone. As a result, despite government measures to contain healthcare costs (including...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Healthcare and Social Services market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services, Social Work Services, Veterinary Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Healthcare and Social Services market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HEALTHCARE AND SOCIAL SERVICES IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Industry's Positive Outlook Ensured by Ageing Society and Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Private Spending on Healthcare Services To Maintain Steady Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Healthcare Providers Continue To Ramp Up Capacity Additions
- Country's Healthcare Facilities Expected To Embrace Digital Technology Solutions
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Veterinary Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Social Work Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 11 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 14 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 17 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 18 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 19 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 20 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 21 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 22 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 23 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 24 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 25 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 26 Healthcare and Social Services vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 27 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 28 Healthcare and Social Services in Asia Pacific 2002-2022, USD million