Healthcare and Social Services in Saudi Arabia
Despite the government’s decision to raise electricity and petrol prices, along with the introduction of a 5% VAT rate, private spending by households and businesses (mainly private insurers) on healthcare and social services continued to increase at a rapid pace over 2017, determining the industry’s overall positive performance. The development of private healthcare was mainly supported by public authorities’ measures in accordance with 2016’s National Transformation Plan 2020 (NTP) of 2016. Al...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Healthcare and Social Services market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services, Social Work Services, Veterinary Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Healthcare and Social Services market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HEALTHCARE AND SOCIAL SERVICES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Industry's Positive Outlook To Be Ensured by Surge in Private Spending
- As Economy Rebounds, Government Expected To Raise the Budget for Health
- Demand To Be Further Supported by Increasing Number of Lifestyle-related Diseases
- Competitive Landscape
- After A Challenging Period, Postponed Infrastructure Investments Are Resumed
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Veterinary Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 14 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 17 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 19 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 20 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 22 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 23 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 24 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 25 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 26 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 27 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 28 Healthcare and Social Services vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 29 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 30 Healthcare and Social Services in Middle East and Africa 2002-2022, USD million