Hair Care in Venezuela
In 2017, the absence of international brands and traditional products such as shampoo and conditioners continued, in spite of adjustments of price ceilings during the last quarter of 2016, which resulted in a temporary increase in supply during the first quarter of 2017. Whilst price regulations made retail prices the same, regardless of positioning, features and ingredients, domestic companies came up with a fairly homogenous strategy for product branding by replacing the word “shampoo” with “p...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Manufacturers Redefine Hair Products To Avoid Regulation
- Price Ceilings Lead To Greater Variety
- Positive Trend Towards Sulphate-free Shampoos Continues in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Mass Domestic Economy Brands Lead the Category in 2017
- at the Salon, Wella and L'oréal Come at A Premium
- Domestic Companies Step Up To the Plate in Colourants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inconsistent Government Policies Continue To Deter Growth in 2017
- Fears of Further Price Ceilings Shape Product Offerings
- Domestic Companies Rise Up Against Economic Recession in 2017
- Online Stores Are Gaining Traction Across All Segments in 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care To Continue on A Downward Volume Trend Due To Adverse Economic Conditions
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources