Hair Care in Uzbekistan
Hair care is expected to continue generating positive sales growth over the forecast period as the anticipated economic recovery is likely to result in rising disposable incomes and higher spending on hair care. Furthermore, more intense competition is expected to prompt the category leaders to engage in strong promotional campaigns. With demand in basic categories such as standard shampoos and conditioners and treatments already quite mature, less developed categories such as colourants and med...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Further Positive Growth Expected in Hair Care
- Premium Brands Unlikely To Break Through Strongly During the Forecast Period
- Innovation Likely To Focus on Value-added Features
- Competitive Landscape
- Ayven Trade Ooo Is the Leading Nbo Due To Unilever's Strength As A Gbo
- Local Players Continue To Gain Ground on Their International Rivals
- Advertising Remains the Preserve of International Brands Present on Russian TV
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources