Hair Care in Tunisia
Rising image-consciousness among Tunisians, particularly urban consumers, will continue to support the positive development of hair care over the forecast period. The category also looks set to benefit from the fact that Tunisians are becoming more aware of the harmful effects that various chemicals can have on hair, and are therefore increasingly willing to spend more on products made with natural or herbal ingredients. As this trend gains traction, it is expected that more brands will introduc...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Natural Hair Care Products Expected To Gain Popularity Over the Forecast Period
- Independent Small Grocers Set To Remain the Leading Hair Care Distribution Channel
- Outlook for Hair Care in Tunisia Remains Favourable
- Competitive Landscape
- Henkel-alki Maintains Its Leading Position in 2017
- Mass Brands Continue To Dominate Hair Care
- Changing Consumer Demands Set To Fuel Innovation in Hair Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Consumer Spending on Beauty and Personal Care Remains Slow
- More Affordable Products Gain Ground in Several Categories
- Lipp Distribution Remains the Market Leader in Value Terms
- Global Trends Influence New Product Developments in 2017
- Outlook for the Forecast Period Is Bright
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources