Hair Care in Pakistan
Hair care in Pakistan is a growing category with an expanding consumer base. The primary driving factors are the demographic and socioeconomic dynamics in the country that has enabled the spending propensity and willingness of a growing middle income group in Pakistan. Moreover, encouraged by the brand conscious and empowered youth-led consumer market, brands have increasingly invested in distribution and promotional efforts to make brands accessible to consumers nationwide. Hence, growing aware...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Hair Care in Pakistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Awareness and Consumer Trial Will Boost Category Growth
- Active Advertising Initiatives Will Evolve Consumer Preferences in Favour of Colourants
- Growth in Treatments and Conditioners Expected To Be Driven Primarily by Urban Cities
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Led the Category With A Range of Successful Brands
- L'oréal Groupe Remained the Most Successful Player in Hair Colourants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Empowered, Independent Women in Urban Cities Drive Skin Care Growth in 2018
- Infiltration of Imported Brands and Foreign Trends Help Evolve Consumer Preferences
- International Brands Dominate Skin Care in Pakistan
- All-in-one, Multi-purpose and Compact Skus Remain Focus of Npd in Skin Care
- Expanding Modern Retail and Shifting Preference in Favour of Brands Will Drive Future Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources