Hair Care in Pakistan
Hair care was traditionally a feminine activity in Pakistan with females oiling their hair regularly and using only natural ingredients such as egg, yoghurt etc to keep their hair silky and strong. In lower-income households, especially in smaller towns and rural areas, these practices continue and the use of shampoo is very rare because it is considered harmful to hair. Soap is used to clean the hair while natural ingredients are used to keep it healthy. However, within the urban population, wh...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Trial of Shampoos Among Lower Socioeconomic Classes Will Drive Growth
- Myth-busting Advertisements and Increasing Awareness Will Drive Growth of Colourants
- Conditioners and Treatments To Grow Among Higher-income Consumers
- Competitive Lands
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Leads With Multiple Successful Brands
- L'oréal Groupe Remains the Most Successful Hair Colourant Player
- International Manufacturers Continue To Dominate With Renowned Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improved Lifestyles and Evolving Consumer Preferences Drive Growth in 2017
- Television and Social Media Play A Crucial Role in Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- International Players Dominate With Strong Brand Equity and Consumer Loyalty
- New Product Launches in 2017 Are Targeted at Convenience and Consumers Seeking Benefits
- Booming Fashion Industry To Encourage Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources