Hair Care in Kenya
Many more brands are creating home kits for consumers who prefer to do their own hair at home, as well as those with busy lifestyles who do not want to visit salons. Therefore, there are increasing numbers of brands that are both home-friendly and salon-friendly. For example, for perms, many consumers go to a salon due to the need for expert application. However, consumers are increasingly likely to purchase a salon professional brand and use it at home at their convenience. Also, social media e...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Hair Care in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- August 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- New innovative product developments attract middle-income consumers
- Growing demand for salon professional hair care
- Extensive distribution, innovation and marketing key to success
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within premium beauty and personal care
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Continued growth and dominance of mass products
- Global players experiencing growing competition from local manufacturers
- Positive outlook and continued steady growth expected over forecast period
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources