Hair Care in Kenya
Many more brands are creating home kits for consumers who prefer to do their own hair at home, as well as those with busy lifestyles who do not want to visit salons. Therefore, there are increasing numbers of brands that are both home-friendly and salon-friendly. For example, for perms many consumers go to a salon due to the need for expert application; however, consumers are increasingly likely to purchase a salon professional brand and use it at home at their convenience. Also, social media en...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Hair Care in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Well-connected and Well-travelled Middle-classes Drive Product Innovation
- Salon Professional Hair Care Is Expected To Post Healthy Growth
- Busy Lifestyles Are Leading Consumers To Prefer Home Treatments
- Competitive Landscape
- Haco Tiger Brands Leads, and L'Oréal East Africa Remains A Strong Second
- the Natural Hair Care Movement Drives Demand for Natural Formulations
- Internet Retailing Is Expected To Drive Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth and the Dominance of Mass Products
- Middle-class Consumers Expect More Premium Products
- Local Manufacturers Pose Strong Competition for International Players
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To Both the Mass and Premium Segments
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources