Hair Care in India
Salon professional hair care registered the fastest growth within hair care in 2017, from a small base. L'Oréal India is the dominant player within this category. The strong and diverse range of its L'Oréal Professionnel brand helped drive growth within hair care during the review period. L'Oréal Professionnel is the pioneer in salon professional hair care in India, and has been able to establish itself through its strong distribution network. Over the review period there was increasing awarenes...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Salon Professional Hair Care Registers the Fastest Growth
- Conditioners and Treatments Remains the Biggest Category
- the Personal Grooming Trend Drives the Growth of Styling Agents
- Competitive Landscape
- Marico Ltd With Its Strong Presence Within Conditioners Continues To Lead Hair Care
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd Still the Number Two Player in Hair Care Due To Its Strong Presence Within Shampoos
- the Move Towards Natural Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Salon Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Colourants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Styling Agents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Strong Performance in 2017
- the Impact of the Implementation of Goods and Services Tax (gst)
- Product Innovation and Customisation Set To Increase Consumption in the Future
- Bath and Shower and Hair Care Will Continue To Dominate in Value Terms
- Demand Is Expected To Remain Strong Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 14 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 16 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 19 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources