Hair Care in Costa Rica
Hair care products continued to be amongst the most dynamic and basic beauty and personal care categories in 2018, attracting a wide base of middle- and upper-income Costa Rican consumers and especially a broader base of middle-income millennials. Shampoos still accounted for the most value sales. New imported value proposals continued to provide higher-quality alternatives offering indulgent use experiences for younger and even more mature segments of the population, in particular middle- and h...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Hair Care in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Whilst Shampoo Accounts for the Most Sales, Consumers - Especially Millennials - Are Responding To Other, Added-value Hair Care Alternatives
- Added-value Natural Ingredients' Claims Continue To Incentivise Hair Care Demand
- Additional Levels of Product Specialisation Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Brands and Players Continue To Lead Hair Care Sales in 2018
- Brand Loyalty Falters As Consumers Become Skilled Discounters
- New Added-value Proposals and Affordable Proposals To Boost Competition
- Value Proposals Will Benefit From Economies of Scale, Organic Certification and New Distribution Alliances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Uncertainty Pushes Discounts and Promotional Activity Even Further in 2018
- More Affordable Added-value Alternatives Continue To Gain Traction
- Traditional International Players Defend Their Competitive Advantages in 2018
- New Product Development Focusses on Natural and Functional Ingredients
- New Health and Wellness Lifestyles Anticipated To Continue Influencing Beauty and Personal Care Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources