- HAIR CARE IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Product Specialisation and Multiple Functional Claims Set the Major Trends in 2017
- Formulations With Natural Ingredients Increase Their Momentum
- Functional Natural Products and Further Segmentation Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional International Players Continue To Lead Hair Care, While New Lines Become Available
- Added-value Local and Regional Brands Also Post Good Sales Performances in 2017
- Global Competitors To Continue To Invest in Online Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Hair Care in Costa Rica
As a result of the expanding offer of a broad mix of value-added lines within hair care, most traditional and emerging players opted to continue to increase their levels of specialisation in order to reach more-specific groups of consumers. The adoption of a vast array of natural ingredients continued alongside the use of multiple functional claims, which ranged from moisturising to detox formulas. Players relied on providing complete hair care lines (including shampoos, conditioners and styling...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.