- HAIR CARE IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hair Care Is Anticipated To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Convenience Is Set To Drive Growth for Perms and Relaxants
- Consumers Are Expected To Increasingly Be Conscious of the Ingredients in Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Softsheen-carson Laboratories Maintains Its Lead in Hair Care
- Mass Brands Dominate
- An Elaborate Product Offering for An Increasingly Informed Clientele
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Growth, Supported by the Rising Urban Population
- Lifestyle Changes Drive Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- A Local Player Leads Beauty and Personal Care Despite Multiple International Players
- New Product Development Particularly Prominent in Bath and Shower
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Hair Care in Cameroon
Hair care is expected to perform well over the forecast period, with the value CAGR in line with the growth seen in 2017 at constant 2017 prices. Population growth will support rising sales in this category, as well as the offer of a wide selection of products, particularly from companies such as SoftSheen-Carson Laboratories, House of Cheatham and Sipca Cameroun. Despite a rise in the metrosexual trend, products for women will continue to account for the majority of sales.
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.