Hair Care in Bolivia
Use of shampoo is essential in every home; in most of the country, it is in daily use, especially in regions with a warm climate. Brands vary in price depending on whether they are imported or locally produced, the latter being of greater volume and lower price. The common trends across all brands in 2017 were the incorporation of natural ingredients such as fruits and cereals to exploit their vitamins. Other brands have chosen to differentiate their products to not contain salt in their formula...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HAIR CARE IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shampoos and Conditioners Are the Most Used Products in Hair Care
- Other Hair Care Focuses on Specific Segments
- Salon Professional Hair Care Expanding in Bolivia
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Andina Bolivia Leads Hair Care in 2017
- International Companies Enjoy Strong Presence in Hair Care
- Hair Care Is Concentrated in the Mass Market
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Salon Professional Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows But at Less Dynamic Rate Than Previous Years
- Beauty and Personal Care Growth Based on Middle Class Expansion
- Multinational Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Companies Are Creating Awareness by Continuous Innovation in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Has Promising Future in Bolivia
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources