Hair Care in Algeria
Hair care is expanding at a steady pace in Algeria, and this is likely to continue during the forecast period. One of the most important factors responsible for this growth is the demand for healthy, lustrous and manageable hair, and this drives the purchasing decisions of most consumers. Thus, sales of hair care products will continue rising over the forecast period, driven by their increasing popularity thanks to marketing campaigns and the growing number of product varieties. In addition, the...
Euromonitor International's Hair Care in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners and Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Professional Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hair Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Hair Care in Algeria
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hair Care Is Expected To Continue Seeing Growth
- Volume Growth Is Projected To Be Lower in the Forecast Period
- More Product Sophistication Is Expected for Hair Care Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- L'Oréal Groupe Leads Hair Care in Algeria
- International Brands Lead, But Domestic Production Is Gaining Significant Ground
- Algerians Are Increasingly Shifting Towards Mass Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Hair Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hair Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Rising Consumer Awareness Support Growth
- the Increasing Shift To Mass Brands Is Driven by Economic Hardship
- International Players Continue To Lead, But Local Players Are Gaining Ground
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Continues To Lead Distribution
- Moderate Development Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources