HS Animal Ltd in Pet Care (Israel)
HS Animal Ltd will focus on opening more outlets, keeping its exclusive ownership of the stores as the company's intense involvement in stores is crucial to its success. The company plans to reach 35 stores by the end of 2017.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HS ANIMAL LTD IN PET CARE (ISRAEL)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 HS Animal Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 HS Animal Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Chart 1 HS Animal Ltd: Anipet in Hadera, Israel
- Private Label
- Summary 3 HS Animal Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 HS Animal Ltd: Competitive Position 2016