Grand Toys Group in Toys and Games (Russia)
Grand Toys Group has a well-established position as a toys and games retailer in Russia. The company maintains 75 of its own hypermarkets in all major cities under the brand Begemot/Begemotik and develops a franchise network, which includes more than 900 franchisee-partners.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GRAND TOYS GROUP IN TOYS AND GAMES (RUSSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Grand Toys Group: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Grand Toys Group: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Grand Toys Group: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Grand Toys Group: Competitive Position 2016