Government and Membership Organizations in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian economy and government expenditures started recovering in 2017, after fall in oil prices had a major impact on Saudi Arabia’s financial condition. The budget deficit soared to a record SAR367.0 billion in 2015, forcing the government to undertake austerity measures. The positive trends during 2017 were mostly attributable to the country’s expanding non-oil sector, which was boosted by the government’s efforts to diversify the domestic economy away from oil via economic development...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Government and Membership Organizations market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Public Administration, Defence and Social Security, Trade Unions, Professional, Political Organisations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Government and Membership Organizations market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GOVERNMENT AND MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Expanding Non-oil Economy and New Taxes Boost Government Spending
- Defence Becomes Main Budgetary Item
- Saudi Arabia Accelerates Infrastructure Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Privatisation To Transform Country's Public Sector
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Public Administration, Defence and Social Security Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Trade Unions, Professional, Political Organisations Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 12 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 15 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 17 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 19 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 20 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 21 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 23 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 24 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 25 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 26 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 27 Government and Membership Organizations vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 28 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 29 Government and Membership Organizations in Middle East and Africa 2002-2022, USD million