Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd in Home and Garden (India)
Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd is set to invest Rs3 billion over a period of one year to expand its sales network and manufacturing capacity of its home furnishings business, Godrej Interio. Godrej interio has also opened its first U&US home design studio in Pune, showing its intent towards strengthening its brand presence in the premium segment.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GODREJ & BOYCE MFG CO LTD IN HOME AND GARDEN (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Summary 1 Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Home and Garden Specialist Retailers: Godrej Interio, Homewares and Home Furnishing Stores, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2015