Godfrey Phillips India Ltd in Tobacco (India)
The company is expected to focus on cigarettes in economic price bands to regain volume growth, which has seen negative performance over the review period.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars and Cigarillos, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco, Vapour Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GODFREY PHILLIPS INDIA LTD IN TOBACCO (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Godfrey Phillips India Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Godfrey Phillips India Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Godfrey Phillips India Ltd: Competitive Position 2015