Gardening in Switzerland Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market; Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands; Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The cold and wet weather during the first months of 2016 and even snow in March combined with a rainy spring up until June largely had a negative impact on overall gardening sales in Switzerland. Consumers tend to get their gardens ready during the first half of the year and thus purchase gardening products but were hindered or rather discouraged in 2016 by poor weather conditions. This is one of the main reasons for the poor performance of gardening throughout 2016.
Euromonitor International's Gardening in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Product coverage: Garden Care, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GARDENING IN SWITZERLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Gardening by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Gardening by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Gardening: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Gardening: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of Gardening by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Gardening by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Gardening by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Home and Garden Sales Continue Downward Performance in 2016
- Average Unit Prices of Home and Garden Products Continue To Decline
- Ikea Dominates Sales in Highly Fragmented Home and Garden
- Internet Retailing Registers Most Dynamic Performance
- A More Optimistic Outlook for Home and Garden Sales Is Expected
- Key Trends and Developments
- Strong Swiss Franc Combined With Modest Economic Growth Results in Declining Home and Garden Sales
- Home and Gardening Specialist Retailers Continue To See Erosion in Sales
- Brand Polarisation Shapes Home and Garden
- Emerging Retail Concepts
- New Distribution Models/emerging Business Models
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources