Future Value Retail Ltd in Retailing (India)
Future Value Retail was amongst the leading retailers in India in 2016. Future Value is the flagship player in modern grocery retailing in India and the company recently acquired southern India-based supermarkets operator Heritage Foods Ltd. The company plans to maintain its very strong position in retailing through the acquisition of smaller grocery retailers in order to expand its presence across the country, without having to start from scratch in any particular region.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FUTURE VALUE RETAIL LTD IN RETAILING (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Future Value Retail Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Future Value Retail Ltd: Competitive Position 2016