Free From in Vietnam
In 2019, free from dairy milk continued to generate high growth and the largest share of free from value sales. While soy milk has long been popular in the country, even since before it was mass produced in packaged form, Vietnamese consumers are showing more interest in other free from dairy milk products, such as those made from rice and nuts. Sales growth for these alternatives has been driven by rising health awareness, and supported by improvements in the distribution of such products, as w...
Euromonitor International's Free From in Vietnam report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Free From Allergens, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Meat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Free From market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Free From in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Free From Dairy Continues To Account for the Highest Share of Value Sales
- Free From Meat Category Benefits From Trending Demand for More Natural, Plant-based and Environmentally Friendly Food Products and Production
- Stronger Marketing Efforts Needed To Boost Interest in Free From Gluten and Free From Lactose Products Beyond That of Consumers With Allergies and Intolerances
- Competitive Landscape
- Vinasoy Remains the Dominant Free From Player But Is Taking Steps To Widen Its Consumer Base, Expand Distribution and Encourage More Domestic Soybean Farming
- Meat Substitutes Gain Traction Thanks To Both Health Consciousness and Efforts Made by A Wide Number of Purveyors of Vegan and Vegetarian Food
- Free From Dairy Products (milk Alternatives) Made From Rice, Nuts, Corn and Cereals Are Increasingly Demanded in Line With Increased Availability
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Free From by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Free From by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Free From: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Free From: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Distribution of Free From by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Free From by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Free From by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Health-consciousness Linked To Rising Incomes and Growing Awareness of Nutrition
- Fortified/functional Benefits From Clear Positioning and Growing Affluence
- Vinamilk Benefits From Strength in Ff Dairy and Wide Range of Trusted Brands
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Remain Key To Reaching Consumers
- Strong Growth Ahead As Health and Wellness Trend Continues To Build
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2019-2024
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources