Free From in Finland
Free from in Finland continued to experience strengthening demand and increasing current value growth in 2019, supported by active new product development. The category not only attracts consumers who suffer from various allergies and intolerances and require the wider range of free from dairy, lactose or gluten products that continue to enter the category, but also appeals to increasing numbers of Finns who are becoming aware of various health and wellness trends and want to generally reduce th...
Euromonitor International's Free From in Finland report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Free From Allergens, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Meat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Free From market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Free From in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Producers Look To Widen Consumer Reach and Move Out of Niche Demand
- Free From Dairy, Lactose and Gluten Continue To Expand
- Ethical, Environmental and Sustainable Values Drive Greater Demand for Plant-based Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Intensifying Competition Places Pressure on Leading Players
- Free From Meat Sees Most Dynamic Performances for Players
- Innovation and Convenience Will Be Key To Differentiation Moving Forward
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Free From by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Free From by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Free From: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Free From: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Distribution of Free From by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Free From by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Free From by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Some Stagnating Demand for Health and Wellness Due To Maturity Amongst Certain Categories, Although Organic Remains A Strongly Performing Niche
- Niche Areas of Health and Wellness Continue To Attract Local Consumers With Differentiation and Greater Specific Value
- Domestic Players Benefit From Finns' Support of Locally-produced Goods
- Modern Grocery Retailers Remains Dominant Distribution Channel But Internet Retailing Offers Consumes the Chance To Find Niche Brands
- Positive Performance Predicted, With Positive Economy Encouraging Finns To Trade Up To Healthier Products That Offer Greater Specific Value
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2019-2024
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources