Fragrances in Vietnam
Fragrances was hit hard by the event of COVID-19 in 2020, due to fewer social and grooming occasions through the time of national lockdowns, alongside a significant decline in tourism – a route to sale which is especially important for fragrances, especially for local brands such as Miss Saigon (Saigon Cosmetics Corp). Furthermore, fragrances also sees strong sales though shopping malls, thus closures of this channel also added downwards pressure on the category. Ultimately, even the promotional...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Fragrances in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- May 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Fragrances hit hard by fewer social and grooming occasions as a result of COVID-19
- Counterfeit trade continues, despite government’s efforts to curb it
- Coty maintains company lead thanks to extensive well-known portfolio, whilst competition is strong in brand terms
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Bounceback expected in line with economic recovery and expected investment from international players
- Balance of online and offline channels needed for fragrances, due to high density of counterfeit products online
- Premiumisation trend set to recover over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources