Fragrances in the United Kingdom
In 2018, sales of men’s fragrances outgrew sales of women’s fragrances for both the mass and prestige markets. The general tiredness around premium women’s fragrances has led to slower demand as consumers were looking for alternatives. Over the past years, the “niche” segment of fragrances has benefited from this change in consumer demand. However, what was once considered niche is now mainstream. Brands such as Byredo and Le Labo have now democratised to the extent where consumers are wondering...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Fragrances Increasingly Seduce Both Male and Female Consumers
- Personalisation and Natural Fragrances Offer Excitement To Bored Consumers
- Despite Its Decline, the Mass Market Is Not Dead
- Competitive Landscape
- Investing in Technology As A Driver for Future Growth by Top Players
- the Distribution Landscape Keeps Betting on Experience
- Luxury Designer Fragrances Are Becoming Exclusive
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Despite Its Slowdown, the Beauty and Personal Care Market in the UK Remains Dynamic
- British Consumers Are Looking To Buy Better in An Uncertain Economic Context
- L'oréal and Estée Lauder Maintain Leading Positions
- Natural and Clean Beauty Is Becoming Industry Standard
- Brexit Remains the Main Challenge for the Industry
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources