Fragrances in the United Arab Emirates
Ongoing solid economic growth in the Netherlands in 2017, coupled with a vibrant housing market, continued to drive home and garden sales. The Dutch economy grew at an unexpected average rate of 3%, while unemployment continued to fall. Although the rate of inflation increased, this did not deter consumers from spending on home and garden products.
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Frequency of Purchases Reduces As Consumer Confidence Remains Sluggish
- Significance of Arab Scents Remain Dominant
- International Fragrances Driven by Unique Product Stories and Designs
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragrances Continues To Be Led by Arabian Oud and Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
- Solid Positions for the Third- and Fourth-ranked Companies
- Promotional Offers Rampant Within All Categories of Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Has A Sluggish Year in 2017
- Availability of Organic, Natural Ingredients and Free-from Products Increases
- Sales in the United Arab Emirates Dominated by International Players
- the Popularity of Social Media Influencers Increases, With Paid Influencers Needing A Government Licence Beginning in 2018
- While Uncertainty Persists, Stability Is Expected in A More Mature Market During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources