Fragrances in Ukraine
In 2017, consumption of fragrances continued recovering in Ukraine, benefiting from overall economic stability and the return of consumer confidence. However, much of the contribution to double-digit sales growth came from new innovation. Ukrainians are considered by industry players to be extremely sensitive to new scent launches. This contrasts with Western European consumers for whom traditional scents sell well, with some iconic scents existing for 20-30 years. In contrast, launching new sce...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Innovation - Core Driver of Fragrances in Ukraine
- Women Are Core Consumers of Fragrances
- Premium Brands Feel Exceptionally Confident in Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Avon Cosmetics Ukraine Dp A Strong Leader Despite Falling Share
- Internet Retailers Attract With Low Prices But Suffer From Counterfeit Offers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits Positively From Economic Stability
- Beauty and Personal Care Consumer Demands Becoming More Sophisticated
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Fragmented in Ukraine
- Innovation - A Driving Force for Demand in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Macroeconomic Factors Will Continue Impacting Consumer Demand in Future
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources