Fragrances in Tunisia
Premium and mass fragrance sets/kits are both expected to record robust growth in value sales at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period. Fragrance sets/kits are commonly bought as gifts for special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. In addition, fragrance sets/kits typically cost less than it would to purchase the products they contain individually. The most popular promotional strategy for fragrance sets/kits is to add one product for free or include specia...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragrance Sets/kits Expected To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Demand for Unisex Fragrances Likely To Remain Low in Tunisia
- Growing Participation of Women in the Workforce Bodes Well for Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Puig Tunisie Leads Fragrances in 2017
- Distribution A Key Area of Difference Between Mass and Premium Fragrances
- Strategic Advertising Campaigns Are Essential for Success in Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Consumer Spending on Beauty and Personal Care Remains Slow
- More Affordable Products Gain Ground in Several Categories
- Lipp Distribution Remains the Market Leader in Value Terms
- Global Trends Influence New Product Developments in 2017
- Outlook for the Forecast Period Is Bright
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources