Fragrances in Taiwan
Fragrances was one of the most dynamic categories in beauty and personal care in 2018 with this trend set to continue over the forecast period. Much of the category’s performance stems from continuous innovations and launches of new scents in response to rising demand as consumers are paying more attention to personal image and personal grooming. Innovation in scent has proven to be a winning strategy for players in the past, particularly in maintaining consumer interest and widening the consume...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Taiwan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Growth Set for Fragrances Throughout the Forecast Period
- Premium Brands Drive Growth, Especially Those of International Repute
- Mass Fragrances Continue To Suffer From A Loss of Appeal
- Competitive Landscape
- Jo Malone Further Extends Its Strong Lead in 2018
- Parallel Imports and Growth in Travel Population Restrain Growth
- Premium Fragrances Becomes Increasingly Competitive
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Slowdown in Value Growth Due To Sluggishness in Colour Cosmetics
- Premiumisation Apparent in Some Beauty and Personal Care Categories
- Global Multinationals L'oréal and Procter & Gamble Maintain Industry Lead
- Increasing Consumer Sophistication Seen in Several New Launches
- Positive Growth Is Set for Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources