Fragrances in Taiwan
Fragrances is set to be among the most dynamic categories in beauty and personal care over the forecast period, with only oral care and sun care set to register higher percentage growth. As during the review period, the main drivers of sales growth over the forecast period are set to be consistent new product development and the regular appearance of new scents, which has proven a reliable way to maintain consumer interest. Prestigious media advertising campaigns and celebrity endorsement are se...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Relatively Strong Sales Growth Expected in the Category Over the Forecast Period
- Premium Brands Set To Remain Dominant
- Mass Fragrances Likely To Continue Struggling
- Competitive Landscape
- Fa Hua Fragrance & Cosmetic Co Remains at the Top of A Fragmented Category
- Chanel SA Becomes the Second Leading Player, Relegating L'occitane To Third Place
- Premium Brands With An International Profile Continue To Dominate Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consistent Positive Growth Registered in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Natural Products Become More Popular in Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics
- Major International Players Continue To Lead Sales
- South Korean Brands Remain at the Forefront of New Product Development
- Growth Set To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources