Fragrances in Switzerland
Fragrances were seeing opposing factors impacting growth at the end of the review period. While demand for premium, unique and exclusive products was driving value sales on the one hand, high levels of saturation and limited innovation or new product launches was resulting in declining interest and price competition, for example in the form of discounting or cross-border shopping in cheaper neighbouring countries.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- September 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Value growth in fragrances limited by a number of factors
- Online sales growing but buyers still like to “experience” a fragrance before purchasing
- Chanel leads, Christian Dior most dynamic, limited private label presence
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within fragrances
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Natural and ethical products continue gaining ground in Swiss beauty and personal care
- Multinational players lead, but indie brands are challenging the established players
- Positive outlook for the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources