Fragrances in Switzerland
In 2018, fragrances in Switzerland experienced current value declines in both mass and premium fragrances, due to aggressive promotions, cross-border shopping and consumer boredom, as fragrances failed to be renewed. Over the forecast period, aggressive pricing in the retail environment is expected to continue putting pressure on unit prices, particularly in the premium segment. The slow pace of fragrance releases is likely to persist in both the premium and mass segments, whilst consumers are l...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value Growth To Be Limited by A Number of Factors
- Online Sales of Fragrances Expected To Flourish
- Premiumisation Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Established Premium Brands Dominate But Mass Disruptors Enter the Market
- Product Similarity Contributes To Interest in Niche and Value-added Fragrances
- Smaller Pack Sizes To Gain Momentum
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Sees A Positive Performance; Albeit Modest
- the Focus Is on Green and clean Beauty
- Multinational Operators Capitalise on Acquisitions
- Indie Brands Challenge Established Players
- Positive Outlook for the Forecast Period, Due To Economic Growth
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources