Fragrances in Slovenia
Value growth remained low for fragrances in 2018. The category continues to be influenced by emergent consumer purchasing behaviours after years of frugality stimulated by financial turmoil of the previous decade. Moreover, fragrances continue to be considered as luxury items, and therefore non-essential, which is the main reason behind the low value sales growth Brand loyalty therefore plays a secondary role to price and scent when purchasing fragrances, as there are no culturally-specific or t...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Volume Demand Continues To Fall
- Sets/kits Benefits From Consumers' Desire for Discounts
- Mass Fragrances Are Popular Amongst Millennials
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Companies Strongly Lead
- the Remaining Half of Fragrances Is Fragmented
- No Scope for Private Label Or Domestic Brands in This Premium Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growth for Beauty and Personal Care in 2018
- Consumers Demand Natural Products That Focus on Health
- Leading Players Adapt Their Strategies To Appeal To Shifts in Consumer Demand
- New Product Launches and Innovations in Line With Major Trends in Slovenia
- Signs of Growing Consumer Confidence Set To Boost Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources