Fragrances in Slovenia
Fragrances contracted once again in current value terms in 2017, after a downwards trend throughout the review period, as the category has not yet stabilised. Fragrances remains under heavy influence of emergent consumer purchasing behaviours and their frugality following the financial turmoil of the previous decade. Moreover, fragrances remain considered true luxury items, and therefore non-essential, which is the main reason behind the evaporating volume demand. Brand loyalty therefore plays a...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Volume Demand Continues To Fall
- Sets/kits Benefits From Consumers' Desire for Discounts
- Mass Fragrances Are Popular Amongst Millennials
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Companies Strongly Lead
- the Remaining Half of Fragrances Is Fragmented
- No Private Label Or Domestic Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Experiences A Rare Year of Growth
- Consumers Demand Natural Products Focusing on Health
- Shifting Consumer Demand Leads Brands To Scramble To Retain Their Positions
- New Product Launches and Innovations in Line With Major Trends in Slovenia
- Signs of Growing Consumer Confidence Set To Boost Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources