Fragrances in Slovakia
Premium unisex products witnessed growing popularity in Slovakia during 2018, benefiting from a rising number of products, as well as lifestyles where couples like sharing their favourite products. Mass unisex fragrances have seen significantly less development than premium unisex fragrances, which was the fastest growing category within fragrances in 2018. The trend for unisex fragrances is predicted to continue in 2019 and 2020, thanks to active marketing support and the popularity of a neutra...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Slovakia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Unisex Products Lead in Terms of Sales Growth
- Consumers Are Willing To Experiment and Follow Current Lifestyle Trends
- Internet Retailing Grows Dynamically in 2018
- Competitive Landscape
- A Change of Distributor Leaves Popular Items Out of Stock
- Innovations Stir Interest Among Slovak Consumers in 2018
- More Effective Product Presentation Anticipated
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Beauty and Personal Care Accelerates in 2018
- Rising Health Awareness Positively Influences Demand
- Market Competition Intensifies Further in 2018
- Product Innovations Help Boost Consumer Interest
- Strong Growth Prospects for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources