Fragrances in Singapore
In Singapore, premium fragrances achieve higher value sales than mass fragrances. Unlike neighbouring Malaysia, mass fragrances are not in significant demand: celebrity fragrances do not charm Singaporeans’ sophisticated taste. Mass brands with noticeable retail presence include The Body Shop and Victoria’s Secret, as well as H&M which has launched its first fragrance collection consisting of 10 different scents in petite 20ml bottles at an affordable price. Besides these brands, the retail pres...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Fragrances Dominate Over Mass Fragrances in Terms of Value Sales
- Fragrances Vending Machines Appear in Hypermarkets
- Competitive Landscape
- International Houses Lead Fragrances With Luxury Brands
- Local Fragrance Brands Push Their Artisanal Positioning and Personalisation
- Digital Marketing: Dkny Partners With Beautyplus Selfie App
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Singaporean Beauty and Personal Care Remains Vibrant With A Surge of New Brands
- Keywords in 2018 Include natural, restore and detox
- Local Independent Brands Emerge Amid the Dominance of Multinationals
- New Products Include Temporary Colourants, Hairline Pencils, Shower Filters, and Serum Deodorants
- the Outlook Is Bright for Sun Care and Male Beauty
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources