Fragrances in Serbia
In 2018, mass unisex fragrances and mass women’s fragrances recorded the highest current value growth rates within overall fragrances in Serbia. This was influenced by the somewhat improved general economic conditions, leading to an increasing number of consumers willing and able to spend extra on these products instead of opting for cheaper deodorants. Men are generally less interested in purchasing fragrances regularly; this was why mass and premium men’s fragrances recorded the slowest curren...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Serbia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Unisex Fragrances and Mass Women's Fragrances See the Highest Growth
- the Value Share of Women's Fragrances Increases
- Direct Sellers Lose Share
- Competitive Landscape
- Celebrity Fragrances Are Still Amongst the Most Popular
- the Competition Intensifies
- No Private Label Lines Are Available
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Steady Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- New Ingredients and Convenience Are Important New Product Developments
- Many Smaller Players Gain Share, But the Leading Three Producers Also Increase
- Many Premium Products Are Frequently Offered at Discounted Prices
- Accelerated Growth Is Anticipated for the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources