Fragrances in Serbia
Fragrance products are considered by many Serbian consumers to be non-essential and people are quick to cut back on such expenses during times of economic turmoil. However, when the situation is the opposite, ie when disposable income is growing, consumers quickly start spending more on these products. This was the most important factor influencing the relatively strong growth of fragrances in Serbia during 2017.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Disposable Income Levels Have A Direct and Immediate Positive Effect on Fragrances in Serbia
- Mass Unisex Fragrances and Mass Women's Fragrances Record the Highest Value Growth in 2017
- Celebrity Fragrances Become More Important
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragrances Has A Relatively High Level of Concentration
- Private Label Remains Unavailable
- Sarantis Posts the Best Performance in 2017, While Oriflame Kozmetika Doo Keeps Declining Strongly
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in Serbia Records Healthy Growth in 2017
- Private Label Lines Become More Significant in Colour Cosmetics
- the Leading Three Manufacturers Record Value Share Increases in 2017
- New Formulas and Brand Extensions Mark New Product Launches in 2017
- Stronger Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources