Fragrances in Saudi Arabia
Fragrances are essential to both men and women in Saudi Arabia and are available in Oriental and Western types. Saudis appreciate and admire Oriental fragrances which are by nature unisex especially oud, sandalwood, amber, musk, and rose. Many Saudis, especially the young generation, like to layer both types of perfumes together. Moreover, Western fragrances are increasingly launching Oriental fragrances or are including Oriental fragrances in their Western fragrances. Furthermore, consumers in...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Oriental Remains the Favourite Fragrance Type
- Mass Women's Fragrances Is Least Affected Subcategory
- Mass Women's Fragrances Increases Average Unit Price
- Competitive Landscape
- Arabian Oud Co Continues To Lead Fragrances
- Beauty Specialist Retailers Continues To Dominate Among Distribution Channels
- Consumers Are Starting To Prefer Purchasing Fragrances Online
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Increasing Number of Negative Factors Curb Market Development
- Social Media Influences Demand for Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Dermocosmetics and Private Label Emerge in Beauty and Personal Care
- More Natural Ingredients Will Be Part of Beauty and Personal Care Future
- Uncertainty Undermines Expansion of Beauty Specialist Retailers
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources