Fragrances in Russia
There was growing popularity of niche fragrances amongst Russian consumers at the end of the review period. This was reflected in the performance of premium unisex fragrances that experienced the fastest current value growth in 2017, since most niche brands have a unisex product range. There was the growing phenomenon of unisex fragrances being purchased and used by women to satisfy their personal desire and the pursuit of individuality. Many might reason that niche equates to quality; that grea...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Unisex Fragrances Fuelled by Consumers' Interest in Niche Brands
- Trading Down Supports Mass Fragrances With Switching From Premium
- Large Discounting by Major Retailers As Attempt To Revive Sales of Premium Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Inspired by Growing Popularity of Niche Fragrances, Companies Enter New Brands
- Companies Significantly Rely on Television Promotions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Slows Down Amidst Ongoing Economic Hardship
- Personalisation, Digitalisation and Naturalness Trends Are Among the Most Apparent
- Fragmented Competitive Landscape Is Enriched With New Brands
- Brands Seek To Meet Growing Consumer Desire for Natural Products and Multitasking
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To Continue With Stagnant Performance
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources