Fragrances in the Philippines
Mass fragrances continued to dominate value sales in 2018 but the category suffered from a decline in retail volume terms as consumers increasingly traded up to premium fragrances. Over the review period the Philippines saw strong growth in its economy and this resulted in an increase in its middle class and a rise in disposable income. Alongside this consumers have become more aspirational and have started looking for fragrances from the leading fashion houses, celebrities and top perfumeries.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in the PhilippinesEuromonitor InternationalJuly 2019 LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES HeadlinesProspectsMass Fragrances Falling Out of Favour As Aspirational Consumers Trade UpInternet Retailers Open the Market Up To More ChoiceAs Gender Politics Come Under the Spotlight Unisex Fragrances FlourishCompetitive LandscapeAvon Losing Share As Consumers Shift To Online RetailingPuig Leads Premium Fragrances With Wide Range of BrandsLocal Players in the Minority But Offering Interesting AlternativesCategory Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive SummaryA Strong and Developing Economy Helping To Drive Demand for Beauty and Personal CareSocial Media Helping To Build Interest and Excitement in Beauty and Personal CareLocal Players Use Online Sales To Eat Away at the Dominance of the Global GiantsPlenty of Activity in An Evolving Beauty and Personal Care MarketA Bright Future on the Horizon for Beauty and Personal Care in the PhilippinesMarket Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources