Fragrances in the Philippines
The majority of consumers in the Philippines are happy buying mass fragrances due to their widespread availability and affordability. In fact, most mass fragrances cost much less than premium brands, thus making it an easy decision for the majority of consumers. Price is thus one of the main reasons why mass fragrances continued to dominate the category in 2017. However, with rising disposable incomes, some consumers traded up to premium scents, thus enabling the premium segment to outperform th...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mass Fragrances Continue To Dominate Sales But Premium Fragrances Record Stronger Growth
- Online and Parallel Retailers Benefit From Offering Year-round Discounts
- Fragrances With Benefits An Area for Further Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Mass Players Continue To Lead Fragrances Thanks To Their More Affordable Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Reflects Consumers' Increasing View of Beauty and Personal Care As Priority Products
- Rising Influence of Social Media Continues To Support Consumers' Increasing Sophistication
- Local Players Gaining Ground Thanks To Expanding Retail Space and Online Sales
- Competition Intensifies Between Categories As Products Continue To Incorporate Added Benefits
- Forecast Period To Be A Challenging One for Manufacturers
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources