Fragrances in Peru
Peruvian consumers have chosen not to switch from their habitual fragrance to cheap ones despite the economic slowdown. Consumers prefer to reduce their frequency of purchases, or the pack size, whilst continuing to look for what they consider high-quality products. Brands from direct sellers as well as famous international names are favoured by a vast majority of customers. Also, direct seller consultants provide short-term credit to their customers, keeping a stable level of sales.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN PERU
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Despite the Economic Slowdown, Consumers Remain Loyal To Their Favourite Fragrance
- Mother's Day and Christmas Are the Most Significant Dates for Fragrance Sales
- Future Growth Will Come Mainly From Fragrances for Women
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Sellers' Brands Are Considered As Premium for A Vast Group of Consumers
- Domestic Brands Lead the Category
- Retailers Increase Their Penetration Through Credit Cards
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Main Driver Is Personal Relationships
- Online Tutorials Are Excellent Sales Tools
- Beauty Specialist Retailers Is A Developing Channel
- Multinationals Retain Leadership Over Local Manufacturers
- Future Behaviour Depends on the Country's Economic Growth
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources