Fragrances in Pakistan
Consumers in Pakistan are moving towards branded alternatives, a trend that was also seen in fragrances. Traditionally, Attar (a non-alcoholic alternative) was widely used, especially in religious consumer segments. However, with changing lifestyles and consumption patterns, consumers began to use fragrances for social gatherings while Attar is still used for religious ceremonies. Fashion house Junaid Jamshed and herbal beauty specialist Saeed Ghani launched non-alcoholic fragrances to cater to...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Transition From Traditional Substitutes To Branded Fragrances Will Drive Growth
- Wide Availability of Low-priced Duplicates Will Remain A Threat To Brands
- Modern Retailing To Play A Vital Role in the Growth of Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Dominate Premium Fragrances in 2017
- Rasasi Perfumes Industry Llc Leads Mass Women Fragrances With Its Blue Brand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improved Lifestyles and Evolving Consumer Preferences Drive Growth in 2017
- Television and Social Media Play A Crucial Role in Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- International Players Dominate With Strong Brand Equity and Consumer Loyalty
- New Product Launches in 2017 Are Targeted at Convenience and Consumers Seeking Benefits
- Booming Fashion Industry To Encourage Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources