Fragrances in Norway
In 2017, a leading fragrances retailer, Fredrik & Louisa, made notable efforts in focusing on premium niche fragrances, including creating bespoke fragrance and scent rooms. This trend continued to intensify in 2018 with many retailers focusing on acquiring brands with exclusive distribution. For example, during autumn 2018, the retailer Kicks exclusively introduced a vegan niche perfume in Le Couvent des Minimes.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Niche Fragrances Gaining in Popularity
- New Product Launches Result in Strong Growth of Women's Fragrances
- Retailers Hope To Educate Consumers in Creating Fragrance Wardrobes
- Competitive Landscape
- Solis Joins Emh in Scandinavian Cosmetics Group Further Consolidating the Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Norge Maintains Position As Second Largest Player
- Premium Brands Continue To Notably Outperform Mass Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Trade Up Resulting in Continued Stable Value Growth in 2018
- Low-cost Store Concepts Boom in Popularity
- Beauty Giants Control Competitive Landscape But Losing Share
- Niche Selective Brands Display the Most Dynamic Growth
- Stable Value Growth Expected
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources