Fragrances in Nigeria
Appearing confident and smelling nice due to the use of a pleasant fragrance is becoming increasingly trendy among Nigeria’s young adult population and this is driving sales of fragrances. This rising demand is being seen despite the slow growth seen in the country’s economy in 2018. Furthermore, consistent growth in formal employment among the young adult population is also expected to continue driving sales growth in fragrances over the forecast period. Young urban professionals are among the...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Emerging Lifestyles of Young Adult Population Drive Sales Growth
- Economic Recovery Among Major Factors Boosting Growth
- Value Growth Driven by Demand for Premium Products Among Core Target Audience
- Competitive Landscape
- Premium Player Estée Lauder Continues To Lead Sales
- Oriflame Leads in the Mass Category
- International Brands Dominate the Fragrance Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rising Young Adult Population, Urbanisation Drive Beauty and Personal Care Growth
- Beauty and Personal Care Performs Well in 2018 Despite Modest Economic Growth
- Mass Brands Drive Demand Due To Low Purchasing Power
- Challenging Economic Situation Suppresses New Product Development
- Forecast Period Growth To Be Driven Mainly by Rising Disposable Incomes
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources