Fragrances in the Netherlands
Premium fragrances continued to outperform mass fragrances in 2018 as per unit increases supported value growth without compromising volume growth excessively. The Dutch economy is still booming and consumer confidence is still increasing. This has led to many consumers wanting to indulge themselves with luxurious products. This trend is having a positive impact on sales of premium and also super premium fragrances.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Fragrances in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Preference for Premium Products Pushes Value Growth
- Gift With Purchase Remains An Important Source of Fragrances Sales
- Body Mist Wins Ground in Mass Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Organic, Natural and Gourmand Scents on the Rise
- Fast-fashion Retailers Develop Fast Fragrances Lines in the Mass Segment
- Unisex Receives the Attention It Deserves
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Growth and Rising Importance of Wellbeing and Appearance Boost Growth
- Innovation Towards Convenience and More Natural Products Supports Sales Growth
- E-commerce Increasingly Important in the Dutch Market
- Sales Further Polarised in 2018
- Sustainability Is Set To Remain the Major Trend in Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources