Fragrances in Macedonia
In 2017, premium women’s fragrances achieved the fastest current value growth. Premium women’s fragrances grew faster than premium men’s and unisex fragrances, as well as all mass fragrances. Volume demand was strong, particularly for the leading premium fragrances brands, designer- and celebrity-endorsed fragrances and fragrances known for their lightness and fresh scents, reflecting the growing trend of wellbeing.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- FRAGRANCES IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premium Women's Fragrances Sees the Fastest Growth
- Mass Fragrances Has Slightly Higher Value Sales Than Premium Fragrances
- Consumers Increasingly Demand More Natural-smelling Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Selling Company Avon Kozmetiks Leads Fragrances
- Fragrances Is Overwhelmingly Dominated by International Players
- the Presence of Domestic Brands and Private Label in Fragrances Is Negligible
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Beauty and Personal Care Continues As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Consumers Increasingly Look for Added-value in Beauty and Personal Care
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate the Mass and Premium Segments
- Significant Innovation Results in Numerous Key New Launches
- Slower Growth Ahead for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources